Marketing Manager - International Conferences - London
4 days left
- Full Time
Marketing Manager - International Conferences - London - £32k Basic, £10k Bonus (paid monthly/qtrly (£42k OTE), very strong benefits
*NB - you must have had prior experience with events marketing, preferably within the B2B sector, in order to be considered for this role*
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in B2B publishing and conferences as a Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing successful marketing strategies for a high-value global portfolio of Conferences & Events.
- At least 2 years’ marketing experience within the Events industry (conferences, exhibitions, seminars, etc)
- Good mix of Digital and offline marketing, including social media marketing, email marketing, paid search, etc.
- Professional marketing qualification preferred
- Degree educated
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and excellent numeracy
- Experience in campaign planning, implementation and analysis
- Excellent copywriting and proofing skills with an eye for detail
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience in database management and data research
Reporting to the Head of Marketing your responsibilities will include:
- Create and implement integrated marketing strategies using the full marketing mix
- Plan and deliver marketing campaigns for the events and publishing divisions
- Use digital media tools and third party solutions to plan and manage online marketing campaigns
- Execute a data strategy for each event and the publishing division
- Monitor performance of marketing channels to ensure that budgets are allocated most profitably
- Identify and evaluate potential media partners and implement mutually beneficial agreements
- Ensure brand consistency
- Coordinate the design and production of all marketing collateral, including conference brochures, print advertisements, web banners/emails etc
- Manage completion of campaign and audience analysis, online performance reports and contribute to event strategy meetings
This role would suit someone looking to gain valuable experience within a leading multi-national brand, with excellent opportunities for progressing your career. The salary for this role is £32k Basic, with a bonus of £10k which is paid in monthly increments, bringing an OTE of £42k. There are also great benefits on top of the salary.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applicants within 14 days, due to volumes received this isn’t always possible. If you’re not contacted within 14 days, you may assume your application on this occasion has not been successful. Please keep an eye on our website www.marketing-talent.co.uk for future positions that may be of interest.
Key words: marketing, manager, events, publishing, conferences, exhibitions, campaign, channel, media, analytics, strategy, email, social media, digital, online, brochures, print, permanent, London, UK.