Elderly Care Area Manager Required for excellent provider
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an excellent leader with experience of managing large staff terms, to join a highly skilled and experienced Senior Management team.
You would be responsible for managing, developing and evaluating all aspects of services within your region, the successful person will be driven and committed to delivering and developing the highest standards of care and support for residents to live their daily lives to the full, in the way they wish.
The role will involve:
- Providing direction and line management to Care Home Managers.
- Ensuring that services meet all relevant regulations and standards and MHA's business, legal and performance targets.
- Identifying opportunities for the development of existing and new services, often participating in these developments through to completion.
- To contribute to the development of corporate initiatives and policy development.
- A passion for outstanding care and quality service is essential, along with the desire to strive to achieve excellence in all aspects of the homes environment.
For this role you must have a background in health and social care, you will be an experienced senior manager, with a recognised professional qualification and a willingness to develop.
Previous experience as an Area Manager would be advantageous.
The role is a permanent position which is full time - 37.5 hours per week
- £61,925 per annum plus £6,000 car allowance and area performance bonus
- 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays), Life Assurance, Childcare Vouchers, Discount Scheme, High Street Vouchers, Career Development.
If you are interested in this position, please don`t hesitate to contact me on or you can email me on