7 days left
- Full Time
Role: Financial Controller
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within a very rapidly growing travel SME in the Crawley location. If you are an experienced and qualified (ACCA/ACA or CIMA) Financial Controller looking for a next step, please read on. This will be a highly varied position, and you'll be expected to drive the business and finance function through continued growth.
Duties of Financial Controller
- Responsible for month end and year end and the consolidation of accounts
- Production of management accounts, budget and forecasting
- VAT returns and corporate finance
- Liaison with auditors when necessary
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and full Payroll cycle
- Work closely with the senior finance team, encouraging further growth, implementating plans
- Lead a small team through significant growth and change
Requirements of Financial Controller
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Extensive experience required
- Sage experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.