Account Manager - Web, Print, & Design Agency
6 days left
- Full Time
An exciting sales and management opportunity with Nettl.com
Based at the Clerkenwell, London studio.
We are the UK’s largest network of web, design, and print studios. Providing Responsive Websites, Ecommerce, SEO, Adwords, Graphic Design, Exhibitions and Printed solutions to Small and Medium sized clients. Are you the person we’re searching for?
Based at our Central London Studio your focus will be on driving sales, winning new clients, managing existing accounts, executing marketing plans, and working with our creative team to deliver client briefs.
If you’ve experience of working in a creative and/or sales driven environment, it’s a benefit, a driven and ambitious attitude is essential.
This is a pioneering role so being a self-starter is key to your success.
We’ll provide you with full training in our sales cycle, products, systems and processes. You’ll be supported directly by our Regional Director. You’ll action exciting campaigns to generate opportunities, and have input on sales and marketing strategy. You will have a marketing budget, and access to our networks suite of collateral, both online and offline.
Do you have what it takes to build a team?
Do you have the drive to leverage sales and build relationships?
Can you demonstrate sales and leadership evidence?
Do you have account management and sales experience?
Would you like to join our growing business?
You do? Great. Lets talk.
If we like each other, we hope you'll develop into the studio manager.
• Building, implementing and driving new sales
• Prospecting new business, developing existing leads
• Lead generation via networking
• Campaign creation
• Account Management of existing database to increase spend
• Pioneering new initiatives within this fast growing studio
Please send your cover letter to us to include
• If a movie was made about you, who would play you in the lead role?
• If you had to sing a song, if we insisted, what would it be and why?
• If we could give you any super power, what would you choose?
Salary - £25- £30k + Uncapped Bonus Profit Share. Based on experience