Conference Producer-Life Sciences
Conference Producer - Life Sciences
£28000-£32,000 Base + Profit Share Bonus Scheme
Are you a graduate with commercial experience and a degree in Life Sciences?
Intellectually curious with a business mind?
Excited by the thought of producing your own compelling conference from scratch?
Interested in becoming a conference producer?
Fantastic opportunity for an exceptional graduate with ideally 1-2 years commercial work experience and a strong interest in the Life Sciences sector with a related degree.
As a Conference Producer within Life Sciences you will have a naturally curious personality and a desire to learn about business and how changes in industries can affect the world today. You will take full responsibility for your Conference from day one! A thirst for business and a commercial mind set is key! You will have a love and passion for content, research and building relationships and a thirst for all things Life Sciences.
This market leading global business has been producing highly successful business conferences for over 25 years ago and has grown aggressively ever since. Conference Producers research and put together conference agendas. Crucially, this involves in-depth research into the target market, acquiring industry experts as speakers and writing a programme that is filled with intellectual content aimed for your target audience.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To develop commercially viable conferences based on in-depth market research (calling) into the relevant market and topic
- Identify new and interesting business trends
- To speak to business leaders worldwide - discussing developing issues - what’s going to be vital in the future
- To write the promotionally-led programmes
- To produce marketing campaigns and to work closely with the sales and logistics team to make sure the conference is successful
The Successful Candidate:
- Will be graduated to degree level (2.1 and above) or equivalent with a degree in Life Science or similar
- Will be commercially astute and entrepreneurial (ideally 1-2 years commercial work exp.) experience in Life Sciences is highly advantageous.
- Will have the ability to assimilate complex information quickly
- Will have curiosity and the desire to learn about business opportunities
- Will have done extra curriculum activities, such as being part of a sports team, playing a musical instrument, travelling abroad, doing something out of their comfort zone!
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.