Office Based Nurse
An exciting opportunity has arisen for highly motivated, enthusiastic Registered Nurses competent to work with complex care Adult and Paediatric clients, who are looking to further their career within clinical diverse settings.
My client is looking for highly skilled individuals who have excellent interpersonal, communication, decision making and time management skills, to join the team at Colchester Branch and support other branches within the Eastern Region.
As a Nurse your main role will be to oversee the care of our clients and service users.
Full and part positions available with local and regional travel if required.
Should have the ability and confidence to work autonomously but also as part of a team.
Work with patients/clients who have a range of needs including:
PEG and JEJ feed pumps
Excellent Salary is negotiable dependent on skills and experience.
Clinical support is provided by a full clinical and governance structure and professional development is supported.
Initial assessment of potential clients care needs, through to the formulation of the care plan
• On-going assessment, coordination and management of the care package
• Inclusive regular communication with the wider MDT
• Reviewing of documentation
• Monitoring the delivery of care
• Teaching and assessing of skills for care staff
With these responsibilities in mind, the successful candidate must be highly organised with the ability to use their own initiative whilst working within a team, as well as being confident and having the ability to instil confidence in others. Strong IT skills are essential and you must be able to work alone within a business environment networking with other Nurses within the business.
You will be required to embrace the company vision and values and SustainAbilities programme, promoting these with all internal and external customers.
What we can offer you:
• A competitive basic salary which goes hand in hand with a quarterly branch related bonus
• Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays
• Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees
• Share scheme - a chance to purchase shares
• Save scheme - the opportunity to save money
• Pension scheme
• Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers