Junior Software Developer - Software Solutions - £20K - London
Our client specialises in XBRL and iXBRL and has done since 2009. They are the stand out business in their sector. This company is disrupting the long in the tooth incumbents in their niche and they are thriving! Their reporting software has been adopted and used by major banks and FTSE 350 businesses. To fuel out next stage of growth, they are seeking high performing individuals to establish themselves within the company.
This is a permanent role offering up to £20K depending on your relevant experience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- This is an opportunity for a fresh grad to begin their career in well supported successful business.
- You'll be trained from day one by the Software development Manager and the more experienced developers in how to write good code, you will learn about all the new technologies and about the software development lifecycle
- Day to day you will be using scrum methodology to develop software, you will use a wide range of technologies such as WPF for desktop applications or ASP .NET MVC for web applications
- Learning from your colleagues about the organisation and energy needed to become successful in this role.
What are your key candidate requirements for the role?
- Studied computer science degree or similar
- Experience with .NET framework is preferred
- Have good foundations about software development like knowing about design patterns, data structures, software development lifecycle, etc..
- An interest in tech and or finance would be a bonus as the company sells financial/compliance software.
What are the perks of working for your company?
- This is a fun, exciting growth firm who tripled in size last year. With lots of new products on the horizon we are scaling up for the next part of our journey.