Graduate Project Delivery Exec - £30k - London
7 days left
- Full Time
We hire people whose job it is to ensure technology and people are harmonious, and that lives are kept in balance. The purpose of this role is to support the delivery of projects and initiatives to enhance product performance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global leader in technology protection and help keep 290 million consumers’ lives up and running. Their global team of over 17,000 employees support the top mobile operators, retailers and service providers in a fast-paced high growth environment.
The purpose of this role is to Support the Senior Product Manager in delivery of:
- New products
- Change to existing products
- Key initiatives including online claims, pricing and cost saving
- Operational fixes
- Customer experience improvements
A huge part of this role will be managing the relationships on project delivery more so with internal Stakeholders than clients. Exceptional communication skills are crucial.
This is a versatile role which has multiple development opportunities depending on the candidate’s strength. Natural progression would be to Product Manager, with potential to move to another area such as; Marketing, Client Services, Finance, IT or Supply Chain.
The Person - Qualifications, experience & skills
- Educated to degree level
- Clear communicator
- Meticulous attention to detail
- 3 months+ working in an office environment
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to problem solve issues and make recommendations
- Likes to take ownership and drive delivery through to completion
- Experience in product or project management is beneficial but not essential