3 days left
- Part Time
A growing company now seeking a VB/.NET Developer/Programmer to join the busy team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company.
This is a full time, permanent role based in Epsom, Surrey paying £27k-£30k per annum depending on skills and experience.
This role would suit an individual with at least two years programming experience or a Computer Science graduate looking to start a programming career.
The main duties of the VB/.NET Developer/Programmer are to:
- Work towards implementing new systems
- Liaise with users to identify and specify business requirements
- Develop and document detailed program specifications
- Identify user needs and to produce program documentations
- Write computer programs using primarily SQL and other programming languages as necessary
- Undertake testing of programs prior to release
- Assist as needed with the resolution of any software difficulties
- Participate in webinars as required
- Liaise with external suppliers
To be successful as the VB/.NET Developer/Programmer you will:
Have at least two years’ experience of programming and developing applications or hold a Computer Science Degree or equivalent
Have experience using one or more or the following programs, .NET framework, C# or VB.NET, SQL Server or SharePoint
Hold 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) grade A-C including a minimum of B grade in Maths and English
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Epersonnel Recruitment, based in Leatherhead, 44 High Street, Surrey
Epersonnel - Specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Executives & Professionals, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Legal, Procurement, Oil & Gas positions, Pensions, Charity opportunities, and Part-Time positions.
Epersonnel is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry. REC raises standards and highlights excellence, working ethically throughout the industry creating world-class recruitment standards and upholding the best practise, providing the best possible service to clients and candidates.
Thank you for showing your interest in Epersonnel. Please be aware that we may have had a high volume of responses regarding this opportunity.