Experienced Teacher of English - QTS - Outstanding School
Time for a change?
Are you seeking a new permanent English teaching position in a progressive trust of schools able to identify internal talent and offer career development pathways?
Sugarman Education are supporting an OUTSTANDING trust of schools for 11 to 19 year old's, recognised by the government as "High Performing", who are seeking an experienced English Teacher to join their modern and forward thinking Trust of Schools based in East London as of April.
The appointed teacher will meet the following standards;
- Hold a 2:1 or higher in a subject related bachelor's degree
- Consistently achieve "Good" or "Outstanding" feedback in observations
- Be well read with a real passion for their subject area and be determined to pass this on to inquisitive, academic students
- Able to deliver, creative and engaging lesson that stretch learners to their full potential
In return the trust are able to offer;
- An opportunity to work with experienced colleagues who are among the best in their field.
- Schools that boast modern facilities and state of the art technology in each classroom.
- The ability to identify internal talent and progress them quickly on career development pathways
The Principle would like to secure an well qualified English teacher in post ASAP ready for an April start so please send CVs to Danielle Nicholson or call Danielle on to hear further details of this teaching opportunity and to learn of all job opportunities available.
Being an established agency with almost 30 year's experience in the education sector, we are well placed to match teachers with one of our many client schools.
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
It is Sugarman Education's policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.