Group Treasury Manager
My client a leisure company based in the city are hiring a Treasury Manager to join the UK office. This role will report into the Group FC and is PE back.
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Prepare and monitor Group-wide multi-currency cash flow forecasts.
- Assess the Group's exposure to foreign exchange markets. Develop and execute a Group forex strategy.
- Devise processes and procedures for tax efficient repatriation of cash from overseas entities.
- Evaluate the potential benefits of introducing a cross-currency cash pooling facility
- Take responsibility for management of the Group's loan facilities, monitoring interest rate exposure and drawdown levels on the Group's revolving credit facility.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Assess performance benchmarks and recommend changes when warranted.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
- Additional duties as directed by CFO / Group Financial Controller.
- Qualified with 3-5 years PQE
- A proven track record of treasury/ cash management
- Degree educated essential (2:1) & Strong A levels