Hotel Receptionist, High quality Establishment, W/End 18K
4 days left
- Full Time
Hotel Receptionist Needed for a High Quality Establishment in the West End Up To £18,000 +Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Hotel Receptionist to join a luxury high end establishment in the heart of the West End. The client is proud of their strong customer relationships and friendly atmosphere and are looking for an experienced Hotel Receptionist who can deliver on the upkeep on all aspects of front office. Due to the demand to servicing their discerning clients, they are looking for like-minded individuals who have worked in similar high end hotel with experience in hotel Reception to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Receive guests to the hotel by greeting them warmly, and attending to their inquiries and also answer inquirers over the phone.
- Inform guests of the services and accommodation rates in the hotel, make reservations for guests according to their needs, and also make sure that all reservations are taken care of.
- Build good relationship and rapport with guests to make them feel comfortable and address any complaints they might have in a very courteous manner to protect the image of the hotel.
- Keep clear and comprehensive records of guest room bookings and all billings for accountability and future reference.
- Maintain orderliness at the front desk by arranging documents accordingly and keeping the front desk area clean at all times to avoid rowdiness.
- Attend to all routes of room bookings, such as online, phone, and in person, to ensure that reservations are attended to promptly
- Report issues of maintenance and malfunctioning appliances to the manager for quick repair in order to ensure guests comfort and satisfaction.
The Ideal candidate will be:
- Experience in a similar hotel reception role within high end hotel environment
- Must have a warm and engaging personality
- Able to communicate at all levels and give clear direction to the team
- Flexible to work various shifts
- Good computer skills
- Have a "can do" attitude
- Good telephone manners and is well groomed
- Be able to give verbal and written communication at all times
- Used to being on their feet
- Being proactive and being able to think on their feet
- Used to dealing with different types of clientele with customer service being the top priority
The ideal candidate will have great organisational skills along with the passion and commitment in driving excellent service to the clientele and a proven track record within a reception high end hotel environment.
If this sounds like the ideal position, please apply below