6 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a Household Consumer Goods business, are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join them in their Commercial Finance team, based in Surrey.
- Preparation of Accruals and prepayments
- Monthly bank reconciliations, coordination of posting of payments and review of cheques not cashed.
- Point of contact for store staff queries in relation to cashing up and end of days.
- Assisting the Management Accountant with mandatory submissions and other ad hoc tasks, including Intrastat reporting.
- Preparation of monthly sales tax returns.
- Preparation of other balance sheet reconciliations as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance & Accounting a must. Part qualified ACCA or CIMA desired.
- Advanced reporting skills in Excel and working experience with SAP & Hyperion highly desirable.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment with close multifunctional teamwork
- A proficient user of Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUPS, SUMIFS and pivot tables).
- Ability to prioritise tasks and use initiative.
This company offer a strong benefits package and fantastic working environment.