Junior Broker - fast progression and regular promotions
5 days left
- Full Time
Junior Broker, Basic £18-20,000 OTE £32,000. London Head Office.
Are you looking for fast progression working for an innovative, entrepreneurial business? Dealing with Commercial Insurance, Energy and Telecommunication markets?
We are expanding rapidly so we really look after our employees and ensure that there is maximum support to progress throughout the Business with many promotions and celebrations along the way progressing to a Senior Broker on average 6-9 months.
This position offers superb career prospects, great benefits and an excellent financial package which increases with progression. This is a great opportunity to kick start a successful, high earning career.
We are looking for individuals who want to enjoy our fun, vibrant and friendly atmosphere working towards targets whilst being highly rewarded with performance parties, trips away and activity afternoons to mention but a few.
We like to treat our customers well and show each Client our Passion, Trust and Expertise whilst enjoying an excellent work-life balance.
• Conducting outbound and inbound calls to prospective and existing business customers across the UK to enhance sales.
• Establishing Customer needs and identifying sales opportunities, passing all calls to the senior team to close.
• Matching products to established needs and liaising with each Sales team on an ongoing basis dealing with all areas of thue business including Insurance, Energy and Telecommunications.
• Maintaining regular and documented contact with existing customer base, building relationships and developing new accounts.
Staggered targets are set to achieve 4 Career promotions, once these are achieved you will move into a senior role specialising in Commercial Insurance, Energy OR Telecommunications.
What you can expect?
• Sunday Times best company to work for with fast career progression
• An exciting, vibrant and energetic working environment
• Company recognition - bonuses, incentives, value awards, frequent team lunches, trips away and great nights out
• Experienced and supportive management team
• Open ended award scheme linked to your performance
• High growth business
• Holiday increase per years’ service
• Ride to work scheme
• Season ticket travel loan
• Pension scheme
The following experience will be considered although is not essential: Retail Sales, Sales Executive, Direct Sales, Business Development, Business to Business Sales, B2B Sales, Sales Advisor, Fundraising, Fundraiser, Canvassing, Canvasser, Business to Consumer Sales, B2C Sales, Account Manager, Delegate Sales, Call centre agents, New Business Executive, Advertising Sales, Product Sales, Cold Calling, Lead Generation, Sales Agent, Direct Agent, Commission Only Sales, Direct Marketing, Door to Door Sales, D2D, Telesales, Call Centre, Customer Service Advisor.