5 days left
- Full Time
- Sales Executive - entry-level career role
- Global Business Training company
- £23,000 basic, realistic c £32,000 OTE
- Full training and support given
- Exceptional career development
- Great benefits and working conditions
Our City based global Business Training client has an exciting career opportunity available for an ambitious individual with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills coupled with high levels of motivation, tenacity and drive. This is a fantastic company with structure and a genuine career opportunity.
This is essentially an entry-level Sales Executive role although no previous sales experience is required as full training and support will be given. There are very achievable and realistic financial rewards and genuine career progression available to a target-driven and high-energy individual interested in developing a rewarding career in EMEA B2B sales.
This consultative role requires you to make about 35 warm and cold calls a day after full training has been given. You will also, in time, meet with clients and eventually move into a Key Account Management role, developing existing clients.
This popular Business Training Company can offer you:
- Generous £23,000 basic salary
- Realistic commission and performance related bonuses with on target earnings c £32,000
- Genuine career prospects
- Exceptional training and personal development
To be successful in this Sales Executive opportunity, you will have:
- Good level of education
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal talents
- Drive, motivation and target-driven approach
- High levels of client focus
- Interest in a B2B sales career within a prestigious company
To apply for this Sales Executive opportunity, please email your CV immediately, quoting "Sales Executive".
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this Sales Executive opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we only contact successful applicants. However, do follow us on Facebook and Twitter for our latest vacancies. We wish you all the best in your search for a new position.