Lettings Consultant - Paid - Property - North London
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a bespoke estate agency that has developed over the past decade with a wealth of experience and knowledge to achieve one simple goal, to meet the needs of its clients in a rapidly changing and fast paced industry.
This is a 6 month internship based in Camden paying £1,200 per month basic with a generous commission structure and the potential to go permanent in month 7.
How you can expect to spend your day?
- Liaising with clients for property enquires
- Booking viewings with clients
- Showing prospective tenants properties
- Dealing with enquires via email and answering phone calls
- Dealing with the whole lettings process
- Training will be provided
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Property selling skills
- Self-motivated and target orientated
- Smart appearance with professional work ethic
- Personable and comfortable being face to face with clients
- Good communicator
- Full UK driving licence
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Great earning potential: 12 – 20% commission subject to targets
- Fantastic offices in a great location in one of the most vibrant parts of London
- Dealing with high end and unique properties – a great opportunity to learn and develop knowledge and skills in the fast-paced property industry
- Working hours of 10am to 6pm Monday - Friday