STORE MANAGER - LEADING COFFEE RETAILER
5 days left
- Full Time
Store Manager - Leading Coffee Retailer - Job Summary
Exciting Store Manager position within a fast-paced, high volume organisation who are one of the most well-known businesses on the high street. The business prides themselves on delivering quality coffee and excellent levels of customer service. They offer their managers both fantastic work / life balance and career progression.
Our client is one of the UK's leading branded organisations. They have a passion for service delivery and their products are known by millions of people. The company offers fantastic career progression through excellent training and development. A career with them is both enjoyable and rewarding.
Store Manager - Leading Coffee Retailer - Role Responsibility
As a Store Manager within the business, you will be responsible for delivering the excellent levels of customer service and high food quality which the company is known for. They are looking for experienced Store Managers to help drive store performance and to develop the customer experience.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Motivating, coaching and developing your team
- Ensuring excellent levels of communication between the Front of House and Back of House teams
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service standards
- Ensuring high food quality is maintained
- Ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to Managing Stock Control
Store Manager - Leading Coffee Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
- Able to develop and motivate a team in a high volume, pacy environment
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Previous management experience within a food-led business, preferably with extensive coffee experience
- Planning and organising skills
- Excellent attention to detail and standards
- Leadership skills with the ability to demonstrate a hands on approach to your work
- Excellent commercial skills
- Excellent customer care skills
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.