Content Marketing Manager
The successful applicant will be ultimately responsible for the creation and day to day management of numerous, high quality, content projects across the business, from inception to completion and in collaboration with the wider marketing team.
The role will span across both digital and traditional channels, from web and social to print and presentations, and require a marketer who is more than just a creative; a commercially astute candidate with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders, manage budgets and demonstrate clear a ROI.
This role is extremely progressive with the opportunity to truly make your mark on the business' offering and progress your career. This role will suit an experienced creative marketer with a proven ability to create engaging content, currently operating at either senior executive or management level.
KEY ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Devising, developing and delivering high quality marketing content across all channels; digital and traditional.
- Maximising customer interest, engagement and conversion in the business via compelling content.
- Managing the content creation budget and demonstrating ROI.
- Continually developing and maintaining the content calendar to meet key business objectives.
- Stakeholder and agency management.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Proven track record within a content focused marketing position.
- Experience within a business to Business (B2B) environment.
- Ability to create and develop effective content to attract consumers.
- Ability to utilise customer insight and competitor analysis to ultimately enhance content.
- Strong project management experience.
- Highly organised, creative and passionate.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.