Junior Associate - Compensation Governance
A global financial services organisation based in the city are currently looking for a Junior Governance Associate to join their compensation function.
This position is focused on the regulatory side of Compensation and will provide you with invaluable knowledge and skills to build a strong career in Reward.
- Support the development of executive compensation programmes
- Monitor and report on FSA and European regulator requirements
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the EMEA regulatory environment
- Prepare reporting documents for the FSA
- Gather, analyse and present compensation data and trends
- Build relationships across the business at Executive level
- Good Excel skills and experience on HRIS systems such as Peoplesoft
- Excellent manipulation, interpretation, analysis and data presentation skills
- Degree qualified
- Experience working in a complex, corporate environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure through this highly respected global bank.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com