6 days left
- Full Time
A world renowned restaurant chain is now seeking a newly Qualified Accountant to help drive the business to success. Due to an internal promotion a Finance Analyst position has become available in which you would be responsible for partnering with the business to deliver planning and analysis of departmental spend. Your main duties will include:
- Partnering with department heads to control the budgeting and forecasting process
- Monthly review and analysis of headcount movements and overhead costs
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Preparing monthly finance presentation to the exec team, summarising financial metrics, highlighting variance to budget
- Assisting the Financial Accountant
- Reviewing balance sheet accounts and explaining movements
- Preparing management reporting deliverables around cash flow
- Supporting the statutory accounts process
If you are successful in this role you will be rewarded with a promotion within two years' time.
To apply for this position it is essential you possess an ACCA / CIMA qualification with 0-2 years post qualification experience.
To take advantage of this job opportunity, or for more information please contact Emma Barden on or email .