3 days left
- Full Time
Are U ready to look yourself in the I? Are you ready to embrace Mondays and help the rest of the world do so too?
We're looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated UI Designer to join us here at reed.co.uk on our mission to slay the beast of career misery and make Mondays the greatest day of them all. You will need to be excited at the thought of going to work and ready to innovate and think on your feet.
Successful candidates will be passionate about both design and usability, with the ability to code HTML and CSS with a sympathy for their implications on design. You’ll also be obsessed with building great customer experiences and turning these into first class user-centric visual interface designs.
What you’ll do
- Champion our brand values by ensuring consistency and leading product interface design
- Effectively communicate prototypes and designs
- Work closely with the product teams to ensure design and functionality meet and exceed expectations
- Work to sprint objectives and ensure designs meet KPIs
- Translate business requirements into finished designs
- Recognise UI/UX deficiencies and highlight and implement effective solutions
What you’ll need
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Previous experience with Photoshop, Sketch, Axure (or similar) and Illustrator
- Exposure to Agile practices (advantageous)
- To be comfortable with working on multiple awesome projects at any one time
- Demonstrable experience either in-house or agency … whether it’s months or years, just enough to impress us
- An understanding of accessibility and SEO best practices
What you’ll get
- Fantastic development opportunities with a structured career path and tailored talent plans
- Up to 30 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Love Mondays campaign - something new happening every Monday - pizza Mondays, massages, yoga etc.
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
The role is right if you want to work hard and develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment.
This role isn’t right for you if you want to work in a 'boiler room’, don’t want to move your career forward or are more of a Sunday person.
As part of our recruitment process you’ll be asked to submit or send us a link to a portfolio.
So if you want to work for the UK’s biggest recruitment brand and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today.