Conference Producer - Energy
An international events company is looking for a Conference Producer to join its ever-growing Energy team. As a Conference Producer, you will be part of a thriving business that serves thousands of customers every year through networking events, industry reports, conferences and exhibitions.
A great opportunity for a Conference Producer with a 2-3 years’ experience, to work for an industry leader within the Oil & Gas portfolio. The successful Conference Producer will produce and project manage both established annual events and new launches.
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- The production of 4 - 5 conferences a year, researching and writing programmes
- Researching target audiences to attract speakers, delegates and sponsorship
- Working closely with the sales and marketing team to maximise revenue opportunities and promotion
- Face-to-face onsite management and responsibility for the speakers, running order and schedule of the conference on the day
- Will have 2 -3 years' experience in Conference Production
- Will possesses outstanding communication skills - both verbal and written
- Will understand business issues and can spot new opportunities
- Will be confident, dynamic and adaptable
- An understanding / interest in the oil & gas sector is a bonus
Salary: £28,000-£30,000 + profit share
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.