KS2 Phase Leader - Wandsworth
7 days left
- Full Time
Are you an ambitious and experienced Teacher with middle management experience looking for the next step in your career in a friendly, well managed school with a very recent glowing Ofsted report?
*School closes at 5.30pm!
*Key Stage Two
*KS2 Class Teacher
*Inner London Weighting + TLR*
This 2 form entry primary school situated in the South West London borough of Wandsworth is seeking to appoint an Upper Key Stage 2 ( KS2) Phase leader from September 2017 on a direct permanent contract.
Generous out of class planning and management time will be offered as well as a TLR2.
The Headteacher is looking to appoint an ambitious teacher with prior experience of teaching Key Stage Two (KS2). This is a well-established high achieving primary school which has recently undergone refurbishment and facility upgrades to allow teachers to use all means necessary to deliver the highest quality of learning. The school has just this month receive a glowing Ofsted report and the entire staff is committed and dedicated to progress their school even further.
The successful candidate for this class based Phase Leader role will be an individual with clear passion for teaching and confidence in their abilities as a teacher and a leader. They will ideally have over 4 years Key Stage Two teaching experience and 2 years middle management experience. They will have a proven track record for delivering at least 'good' inspirational teaching.
The school is looking to interview and appoint ASAP.
This is a full-time class based position on direct contract with the school from September 2017.
- A dynamic and knowledgeable Class Teacher who will contribute to raising achievement and attainment
- A highly organised and inspirational leader, who can motivate pupils and staff
- Someone who is able to lead across a creative curriculum and contribute to whole school improvement
- Extensive Key Stage Two (KS2) teaching experience
- Previous middle management experience
- A formally recognised teaching qualification (QTS)
The school can offer;
- Opportunities and support for professional and personal development
- A lively, exciting and creative environment
- A great team of dedicated and committed staff
- Delightful and enthusiastic pupils
- Close proximity to public transport links
- Inner London Pay Weighting + TLR
The school is very proud of the reputation it has built up within the local community for being a welcoming, friendly and fun school all the while maintaining teaching standards as well as work/life balance. The Headteacher is seeking to appoint a candidate who mirrors this ethos and has the ambition to participate actively in the further growth and development of the school.
In line with this fantastic opportunity the salary for this class based Phase Leadership position will be dependent on experience however will be in line with the main and upper Inner London pay scales as well as receiving an attached TLR2.
Please don't delay in sending through your CV to Sam at REESON Education.