- Assist in all matters relating to technical and safety aspects of the Engineering facility
- Ensure that the appropriate maintenance and repairs are carried out on the vehicle fleet
- Ensure that the correct number of vehicles are present at the required location
- Aware of the Company Health and Safety policy
- Ensure that the team shift system is operational
- Ensure the workshop is clean, safe and properly maintained at all times
- Ensure that all worksheets and company records are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure that any paper work is processed in accordance with the correct procedures
- Have a good working knowledge of vehicles
- Managed and controlled no less than four members of staff in a previous position
- Knowledge of mig and oxy-acetylene welding
- Able to work professionally with team members
- Based in Esher
- Onsite parking & easily commutable from the train station
- 40 hours a week, evening and weekend work is rota’d each week
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.