Deputy Nursery Room Leader
Deputy Room Leader Role
Our Clients Nursery is family run, providing flexible childcare for families and their children. It is conveniently located in the London Borough of Hackney.
The Nursery have 2 exciting positions for Nursery Room Leaders, one based in the Pre-school room and one in the baby room.
- Must have Level 3 in childcare or equivalent or above.
- Must have experience as Senco
- Must be resourceful and be able to plan activities
- Good team leading skills
- Assist in leading and implementing the early year’s foundation stage framework
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Liaise with parents/ carers about the development of their child and encourage them to participate in their child’s learning and development.
- Experience within a similar role is desirable
The pay is £19,000 to £22,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client’s account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team’s searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
We currently use online advertising sites such as Reed, Totaljobs and NurseryWorldjobs, to ensure our adverts get maximum exposure, by subsequently being posted on up to 200 job boards online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment.