Legal Secretary - Family Law
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Legal Secretary to join their team.
Previous experience as a Legal Secretary is required. You will be both effective and confident when communicating with team members and clients whilst maintaining a polite, courteous and friendly manner. You will have high standards of personal organisation and time management with the ability to manage your own workload and a friendly and approachable determination to succeed with the ability to work with little supervision.
You must have a good attention for detail with dealing with e.g. file management and document production and have the ability to use your own initiative. You must have excellent keyboard skills with a minimum speed of 60 wpm.
• To provide full secretarial assistance to four family law fee earners
• To undertake typing, preparation and copying of documents in relation to family law and practice issues
• To maintain diaries and make appointments as necessary
• To open files, make up file folders and maintain filing systems.
• To liaise with clients, obtain clarification of instructions and act accordingly.
• To undertake any other duties of an administrative and clerical nature as delegated by the family law fee earners.
• To provide full Receptionist duties.
• To answer all calls and keep a log of all calls.
• To meet and greet clients and make them a drink upon their arrival
• To keep Reception tidy at all times.
• To take payments from clients discharging their invoices.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.