Application Support Manager
Application Support Manager: Permanent position based in London.
Salary up to £70000.00 plus excellent benefits - this is an outstanding opportunity.
You must have experience of running projects and teams.
- Significant IT experience in the Application Managed Support set up and management of BAU activities. It is essential that the candidate has had extensive experience in managing support activities, is familiar and confident around ITIL processes, contract management (from RFP to signature) and supplier follow-up (SLAs, resource plan…).
- Management capacity, strive for customer service and added value. The capability of being able to get the big picture of things, anticipation, coordination of multiple tasks and people will be very important.
- Good communication skills, is able to adapt communication style to different audiences and is concise and clear.
- French speaking would be desirable, but it is not mandatory.
- A candidate that is used to working in an international context, as the client is a global business.
- Knowledge of Sungard applications and/or other financial IT applications would be desirable.
Financial data: direct management of an annual budget of over €4 million
Scope: Treasury applications (around 10-20 applications, 3 of which are highly critical: New Front to Book / Bank Communication / Swift solution)
Management: coordination of teams of technical assistance (2-5 persons), management of Application Managed support contracts (FIS AMS, Accenture CCSIT and D+H services), interaction with Business Analysts, coordination with other parties.
Environment: complex treasury IS, niche products, very high expectations in terms of reactivity, security and continuity. Teams in Paris and Singapore. Up to 700 subsidiaries and 2,500 users concerned. 24/7 support.
The main assignments of this position are:
- Accountable for the delivery of all support activities regarding the application in his perimeter
- Responsible for the handover to support of Front to Book and GTBC/SSB projects (definition of procedures, release in production and go live coordination, OSP [Product Service Offering], service catalogue, documentation, AMS contract and steering, etc.)
- Manage suppliers and service provider companies (monitoring the service and reporting) and implement a governance in line with expected service levels and processes and procedures of the DSI
- Responsible of the operational follow up of the budget for support activities in his perimeter, day to day management, and ensures expenditure remains within the figures validated with the business.
- Ensure coordination with DSI/ and client technical teams in line with harmonised ITIL processes and associated DSI tools & methods (ITSM, etc.)
- Ensure the correct level of reports to Support actors (alerts, activity reports, etc.) and to the various IT or business bodies.
- Guarantee integrity, compliance with security rules and consistency against IT standards published by DSI and Treasury IS
- Guarantee that the Treasury IS operates under all circumstances and ensure that incidents are resolved in line with business expectations (crisis management, business communication, reliability actions and follow up, etc.)
- Maintain Treasury IS components in line with IT best practice (editor support, etc.) and roadmap editors
- Maintain and ensure correct operation of business continuity measures (Disaster Recovery Plan for the applications in his perimeter, etc.), planning and coordinating regular tests.
- Responsible for the quality management of all the support documentation on the applications in his perimeter.
- Together with API , ensure the good quality of services by operating teamsGuarantee Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Identify and implement continuous improvement actions for support activities.
- Member of the 24/7 Treasury application on call rotation
Accountable for Treasury IS operating correctly and remaining available.Manages the work of external teams. Supports related projects and ensures compliance with DSI- processes. Produces various reports for the Support activity, and is accountable for steering reports in external services (service level agreements, service quality, contract renewals, etc.). Manages and is accountable for the Support budget. Main contact for business analysts in his perimeter. Participates actively in identifying continuous improvement actions and coordinates their implementation.
- Qualification: five years’ university education. Professional experience: +10 years.
- Knowledge of the main technical and functional domains relating to the business IS
- Familiar and confident around ITIL processes
- Significant IT experience in the Application Managed Support set up and management of BAU activities
- Management capacity, strive for customer service and added value
- Good inter-personal skills and is able to work under pressure