BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - MOBILE MARKETING
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - MOBILE MARKETING/MEDIA AGENCY - £50,000 - £55,000 + Commission (25 days annual leave, Bupa Healthcare, Pension, Professional Development Plan/Budget, Flexi-Time, Staff outings etc.)
Keywords: Agency, Media Buyer, Mobile Marketing, Brand Buyer, Beacon, Mobile Marketing, Media Agency.
Business Development professional, ideally with experience in the mobile industry, coming from a media buying background, is sought after by a leading Mobile Marketing Specialist based in Central London. As a Senior Sales Executive, you will have a passion for innovative technology and support the growth of our partners mobile marketing business. The right person will have a strong Solution Selling Sales background with proven ability to build a strong pipeline and achieve revenue targets in the mobile marketing or related technical markets.
Recent contacts in the UK mobile market are essential, with proven experience in 'solution selling’ methods would be preferred, with specific attributes and responsibilities also to include:
• Excellent communication skills
• Presentable and organised
• Mature, with experience in a diverse sales environment, ideally within an Agency, Mobile or Technology driven company and selling within a B2B/C environment.
• Able to perform under pressure and to deadlines, without compromising quality
• Ability to identify and develop a pipeline of new sales and business opportunities
• Ability to be performance managed against revenue objectives
• Ability to prepare month end sales performance reports, matched to KPI’s and discuss performance compared to planned objectives with the Commercial director.
• Ability to prepare and present solutions to clients, with full appreciation in understanding a client’s objectives, and thus closing of new business
• Nurture clients for continued business activity
• Develop relationships with Media Location Owners for channel growth
• Develop relationships with App owners, developers, agency and brand Apps for audience reach growth and capitalisation of advertising engagement
• Ability to identify, develop and manage partnerships with clear understanding of the strategic roadmap.
If you are a focused sales professional seeking the next step in your career, driving growth in a mobile marketing business, with proven skills, experience and achievements in a sales role, you are exactly the right person for this opportunity.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, this individual will identify and close opportunities to execute new business aligned to the company’s strategy and revenue targets.
There are two vacancies, if you are interested, please apply immediately and we will arrange an initial interview at the Central London offices.
TSD Specialists Ltd. are a Recruitment Consultancy acting on behalf of our partner.