Car Mechanic Vintage and Classic
5 days left
- Full Time
Specialist Classic Car Mechanic (salary £22k - £32k negotiable depending on experience + bonus potential)
Do you have experience of commissioning, servicing and/or maintaining classic British cars (Rolls Royce, Bentley etc)?
Can you work permanently in South East Essex?
What the opportunity offers…?
- Competitive salary circa £22k-£32k (negotiable depending on experience)
- Bonus (to be discussed)
- 28 days paid holiday per annum
- Permanent opportunity, working in a spacious and professional workshop environment for a busy and growing specialist classic car business.
- Be a key part of a friendly team with lots of classic car experience to share.
- Plenty of opportunity to learn and develop your skills, working on a variety of prestige and classic cars, and taking pride in restoring and maintaining them.
Our client is an established business with a passion for classic cars and a strong network of customers built on their growing reputation for excellence.
- Restoring and maintaining collectible and classic cars, including full engine rebuilding and tuning, to a high standard of quality and accuracy.
- Ensuring a professional and customer focused approach.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
- Working efficiently and effectively on allocated tasks to required deadlines, and supporting colleagues where required.
- Sharing knowledge and experience, and seeking advice when necessary to ensure work is carried out correctly.
- Normal Monday to Friday hours (9am-5pm), with early finish Friday followed by Saturday morning on a monthly rota.
Is this you?
- Proven experience and working knowledge as a classic car mechanic, or solid general auto mechanic experience and a passion for classic British cars.
- A professional technician who takes pride in their work
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and time-keeping skills
- Desire to work in a professional environment and be part of a winning team
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A full clean driving licence
- Able to work on a permanent full time basis in the South East Essex area
Please send a CV detailing relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate consideration.
If you are interested in applying then please do so now as once the right candidate has been found the opportunity will be closed.
Don't delay...apply today!
We appreciate the need for discretion, especially where applications are received from individuals currently working, so you can rest assured that we will not contact current employers for a reference until a job offer has been made and the candidate has given their further permission for us to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you.