Finance Manager - management accounts
5 days left
- Full Time
This well known London based charity is looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to support, deliver and develop comprehensive financial service to all levels across this commercially focussed charitable organisation.
Reporting to the Senior Business Partner you daily duties will include:
- Provide financial support, monitoring, guidance and analysis to budget holders and other key senior stakeholders, concentrating on revenue and capital reporting
- The main point of contact for issues of Financial planning, management and evaluation for key internal departments including property, legal, audit & risk
- Providing high quality advice, analysis and interpretation to managers and key stakeholders that supports key decision making
- Responsible for month end procedures including the divisional budgets, forecast and detailed variance analysis with detailed commentary
- Produce accurate financial reports that accurately reflect budgets, variances and management accounts within the varying departments
- Ensure there is continuous improvement and financial awareness across the directorate
The successful candidate will be a CCAB qualified accountant with significant experience from a complex multi faceted commercial business, with experience in the preparation of key financial information including budgets and forecasts.
You must be a proven strong business partner, with excellent customer and delivery focus in your approach. You primarily will take responsibility for the finance reporting whilst providing high quality finance support, analysis and advice to managers and key stakeholder across the directorate. It is therefore a pre-requisite that you possess first class interpersonal, communication and presentation skills for this role.
In this key role it is essential that you have strong systems and data manipulation experience to provide first class support to assist with the directorates key business decisions.