Technical Compliance Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a chartered financial practice, are looking to recruit a Technical Compliance Manager. A minimum of Level 4 Diploma in regulated financial planning (or equivalent) is required, with progress towards the achievement of further qualifications is desired.
Skills, knowledge and qualifications:
- Detailed knowledge of FCA rules and their interpretation/application
- Evaluating FCS handbooks
- Provide evaluation reports to the Compliance Director
- Review European legislation and directives and produce interpretations
- L6 Advanced Diploma working towards Chartered Status ?
- J07 Supervision in a Regulated Environment ?
- Occupational pensions
- Single share based investments - L4 diploma + IMC or securities gap fill
- Significant compliance experience within the financial services
- An in-depth understanding of FCA/PRA regulatory expectations. ?
Please contact James at James Smith Recruitment in confidence.