7 days left
- Full Time
My client is looking to hire a Financial Controller to be based from their head office in Surrey.
The primary tasks of the role are as follows:
- Provide support to the Finance Director, ST&H Head of Operations Director, the Transport leadership group and other areas of business as required.
- Assist in setting clear operational KPIs to support budget
- Ensure there are robust financial controls, measurement and reporting processes in place.
- Regular (i.e. weekly as minimum) communication of performance against targets and forecast models
- Review of all current management information and financial reporting with changes made as necessary to provide assurance that it is accurate, consistent financially, operationally, timely and being provided in the most effective way
- Review of financial models used to determine most cost effective way of planning and operating journeys
- Production of the monthly management accounts including monthly forecasting and risks & opportunities
- Production of the annual budgets and 5 year plans
- Review and approval of weekly payroll
- Lead monthly meetings with ST&H Head of Operations and Transport leadership group
- Preparation of investment papers to support vehicle and other assets replacement
- Systems integrity is maintained and controls/processes are reviewed
- Full support into business decisions, including challenging and influencing the outcomes
- First class customer service
- Adopt a flexible, enthusiastic and driven approach to achieving the financial goals of the business.
- Contribute to maintaining a high level of housekeeping and attention to health and safety issue so as to create a healthy and safe working environment.
- Willingly carry out any other duties deemed appropriate by the Company in line with the company Employee Handbook