Mathematics Teacher Urgently Required in Finchley
Mathematics Teacher Urgently Required in Finchley.
We are actively seeking an NQT or fully Qualified Mathematics Teacher for a long term/permanent position to contribute towards further success of an Excellent Secondary School based in Finchley.
The school is based in Finchley and the school was rated as "Outstanding" by OFSTED in its recent inspection.
- Excellent student pass rate
- Fantastic facilities, high academic standards, good level of pupil behaviour.
- Established Mathematics faculty
- Friendly staff and good working environment
- Plan and deliver lessons to an excellent standard and ensure that learning progression takes place in all areas.
- Deliver engaging and fun lessons to inspire pupils to challenge their own learning.
- Assess and mark work/assignment, monitor pupils' progression and raise attainment levels.
- Contribute to the development of schemes of work and subject policies as appropriate.
- Qualified Teacher Status (Bachelor of Education/ PGCE/QTS)
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- A valid and enhanced DBS
- Experience in teaching Mathematics in the UK, ideally teaching up to Key Stage 3 & 4.
- An understanding of the National curriculum
- Highly organised and proactive
- Passion for teaching
- Excellent communication skills
- An excellent career progression opportunity.
- The achievement of success by exuding a passion for learning and a driving ambition.
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Long-term/full time position
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.