£28-35k Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join one of our top clients based in central Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a new team within in an established company.
The main purpose of the Management Accountant will be to work with a variety of clients as part of an Outsourcing team. As the role grows you there will be the opportunity to manage staff also if this is a route you would like to persue.
- Prepare and understand management accounts including, balance sheet, profit and loss, KPI's and variance analysis.
- Management accounts adjustments including prepayments, accruals, deferred income and stock
- Bookkeeping duties
- VAT returns
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Monthly journals
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Fixed asset register
- Cashflow forecasting
- Reduce business risk by advising clients on the best practices for them
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- AAT Qualified/ PQ ACCA/ACA/CIMA would be preferred
- Use of Xero would be desirable
- Strong Microsoft skills particularly Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills to be supported by a minimum of Grade C GCSE (or equivalent) in English.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please contact Danielle Neil at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!