Senior Sales Trader - FCA Regulated Firm - London - City
7 days left
- Full Time
Senior Sales Trader | London | City | Basic salary OTE plus commission payout (uncapped) and bonuses.
We are looking for a senior sales trader for a leading global FCA regulated financial investment and trading company based in the heart of the City of London.
They cover all retail products including fx, cfd's and cash equity products.
My client is part of a global investment and trading brokerage that offers a variety of investment products and services for institutional, corporate and high net worth investors in equity, derivatives, commodities and FX markets.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for the right individual who has solid experience in sales and sales trading.
This is a great career opportunity for ambitious and confident individuals with experience in sales trading to further their career in the City.
Essential Qualities and Requirements for Senior Sales Trader:
- Generating and closing quality new leads
- Plan and prospect effectively and intelligently
- Build relationships with key decision makers
- Gaining appointments
- Obtain initial client meeting by being a skilled appointment maker
- Be able to prepared to lead those meetings where appropriate
- Opening Accounts
- Take the client through the sales cycle; account opening, Know Your Customer (KYC), and compliance process
- Previous sales experience (cold calling) - essential
- Relationship building with people at varying levels of seniority
- Working within a multichannel environment e.g. telephone, email, face to face
- Proven track record of working towards new business financial targets
- Knowledge of the financial markets industry and products - desirable
- B2B sales experience - desirable
- Working under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Good organisation including prioritisation
- Clear communicator, both written and verbal
- IT literate; proficient in CRM, EXCEL and Word
- Influencing, persuading and negotiating
- Takes initiative and works under their own direction
- Commercial acumen
- Business acumen
- Analysing current strategy and evaluating where efficiencies can be gained
Working Hours and Remuneration for Senior Sales Trader:
- Hours 8:30am-5:30pm
- Holiday 20 days per annum (excluding bank holidays)
- Salary basic + commission
Only applications from UK residence will be considered
Key words: Stockbroker, Private Client Stockbroker, Senior Stockbroker, Trainee stockbroker, Junior stockbroker, Advisory Stockbroker, Execution Only Stockbroker, Discretionary Stockbroker, Sales Trader, Equity Broker, Derivatives Broker, FX Broker, Commodities Broker, Fixed Income Broker, Financial Sales Executive, Stockbroker Account Executive, Financial Services, Financial Markets, Equities, Derivatives, FX, Commodities, Fixed Income, CFD, Spread Betting, Stock Market.