C#.Net Software Developer
5 days left
- Full Time
The Role and the Company: Our client is searching for a Developer with good C# to would be working for a well established software product house which holds Microsoft Gold Partner and Investors in People status. They sell their products across the world, targeted at corporate clients and mid-range businesses. Their products integrate with some of Microsoft’s leading products using technologies such as the Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud), MVC and Angular JS. In this role you would be developing web applications for the Cloud. Some of the products are also developed as mobile apps. The server side development is on .Net platform using C# with a mixture web based development tools for the client side. Agile engineering practices are used, design patterns, test driven development with the focus being on delivering high quality software iteratively. You will be involved in the full development lifecycle working with ideas from inception, through design and development to release.
- A good degree from a recognised University
- 3 years commercial development experience
- Strong C# .Net
- Client / server and web based development
- Excellent written and spoken English
In addition if you have experience of working with any of the following it would be advantageous:
- Agile in a SCRUM environment
- Cloud application development using Azure
- Mobile phone app development
- C++ and / or Windows development
- Design patterns / SOLID principles
- Domain data modelling: SQL or Entity Framework.
- Automated build tools: MS Build or similar
Our client has a dynamic team of software engineers who enjoy analysing new ideas, working through problems and producing the best quality software products they can. If you enjoy these challenges; this is the role for you.