Accounting Support (Immediate Starts)
We are looking for a true expert in Accounting and Finance.
We're growing our Accounting Support team and have start dates for new team members on 20th Feb 2017.
In this job you will take ownership for investigating and responding to the email accounting queries sent in by customers when they encounter issues with our software or need guidance on how to resolve an issue.
To be successful in this role you should:
- Have a part or full accounting qualification and/or business bookkeeping experience or have experience working within an accounting / finance job.
- Have excellent Customer Service skills.
- Be a fast learner, familiar and comfortable with technology and keen to become a Xero expert.
- Possess outstanding communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Be full of initiative with the ability to self-manage.
- It’s a big advantage if you have exposure to Xero or other accounting systems, we’d also love to hear from you if you’re qualified to AAT or Bsc level.
What we offer:
If you ask our team what they love most about Xero, they'll tell you that we make things happen - ideas and process improvements become reality - and fast! We're also very proud and pleased in the UK that we achieved a "very good" rating (1 star) in our recent Best Companies Survey!
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you - please follow the link to our careers page and send us your CV and a Cover Letter explaining why this role is of interest.