Internal Sales Consultant
7 days left
- Full Time
Do you have a passion for online marketing?
Would you like to join a growing startup who are leaders in their field?
Are you a creative thinker and multiple solution seller?
If yes, this role could be for you!
Internal Sales Consultant
My client is a disruptive online technology company experiencing rapid growth.
Due to continued expansion they are looking for a savvy, driven, dynamic sales executive who is thrilled at the prospect of driving and winning new clients. The successful individual will have an irrepressible hunger to outsmart the competition and go the extra mile. You will help to develop game-changing initiatives which will drive market share, and optimise their business model.
Responsibilities of the Internal Sales Executive:
- Responding to leads from websites, emails and telesales.
- Convert those leads into deals.
- Structuring and developing plans to ensure that marketing is effective.
- Answering general queries from customers.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' requirements.
- Keeping up to date of marketing information and competitors.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet and exceed targets.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
The ideal Internal Sales Executive:
- Tenacious 'can do' attitude, looking for solutions rather than focusing on the problem/issue
- Driven to achieve in a targeted environment but remains calm under pressure
- Good team player that can work with colleagues to achieve a team target, to help colleagues and to share best practice
- Committed to delivering excellent customer service and putting the customer at the heart of what you do
- Hard working, we don't watch the clock and we go the extra mile when we need to
- Confident in own ability but knows when to escalate an issue and doesn't over promise
- Sees criticism as an opportunity to improve and doesn't react defensively
- Takes pride in your work and takes responsibility for personal performance
- Tech and social media savvy with a passion for online marketing
What's in it for you as an Inbound Sales Executive:
Basic salary to £23k doe OTE £40k + uncapped year 1 (top earners earning £70k)
Growing business with great progression opportunities
Ongoing training and development.
Equity shares in the business possible
At Run Recruitment we place high calibre candidates into the following roles:
Graduate Sales Executive. Telesales Executive. Telesales Manager. Inbound Sales Executive. Property Sales Executive. Media Sales. Advertising Sales. Sales Executive. Account Executive. Account Manager. Key Account Manager. Sales Broker. Business Development Executive. Business Development Manager. Field Sales Executive. Field Sales Manager. Inside Sales Executive. Internal Sales Executive. Sales Director. Sales Manager. Sales Support. Sales Admin. Customer Service Executive. Customer Service Manager. Marketing Executive. Marketing Manager. Resourcer. Recruitment Consultant. Senior Recruitment Consultant. Internal Recruitment.