6 days left
- Full Time
A career you can truly believe in.
We believe that everyone has a personal best. Those we care for and those who care for them. As a Cambian Kitchen Assistant, you’ll find that you'’re part of a close, supportive team, all focused on doing amazing work. You'’ll be trusted, valued, encouraged and developed to become the best you can be. And get huge satisfaction from helping the people we care for achieve their personal best too.
Cambian Churchill is a male mental health rehabilitation service in London, dedicated to providing a high quality environment dedicated to promoting long-term recovery. At Cambian Churchill we have created exceptional spaces that aid in the overall rehabilitation of the people in our care. From the high specification of every en-suite bedroom to the spacious communal areas designed to meet the needs of people in our care.
In this role you will:
- Support the Cooks and Head of Hotel Services in meal preparation for staff, patients and visitors.
- Ensure the high standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained at all times. This will include the deep cleaning of the kitchen and equipment and washing up after meals.
- Prepare and deliver refreshments across the hospital.
- Receive and ensure all deliveries are put away in a timely manner.
We are looking for an individual who is caring, dedicated and friendly to join our passionate team.
In return you can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Regular coaching and support
Ready to achieve your personal best? Please click on the 'apply now’ link below.