To support our client`s growth in the long term they are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager based in the Portsmouth office. Working closely with the marketing and sales team, the successful candidate will have the ability to make a significant difference to our business in engaging with our audience and giving them a competitive edge.
- As a Marketing Manager you`ll perform a more strategic role, and be responsible for planning, development and implementation of all marketing strategies but very much hands-on with the marketing activity. This role will largely focus on the acquisition of new customers. You will lead a team of 2 plus additional resources at times.
- Understanding our customers and prospects to ensure our marketing strategies are relevant to their needs.
- Carrying out research and market analysis to ensure we maintain a competitive edge and focus our marketing activity on lead generation.
- Plan and implement multi-channel direct marketing strategies to attract prospects and generate MQL`s for the sales team.
- Lead on the creation of all marketing collateral (on and offline) working closely with relevant stakeholders including content, digital and design departments.
- Manage the delivery of webinar, exhibition and public speaking strategies for the agency.
- Awareness of and championing latest trends and technology for B2B Marketing
- Ensure that business marketing communications promote the right message to maintain a good brand image for the company.
- Co-ordinate media interest and industry award entries for the agency.
- Provide continuous support and development for direct reports within the marketing team.
- Manage the marketing budget for short and long term activity; monitor progress and evaluate performance to demonstrate ROI.
- Measuring, analysing and refining the success of marketing activity and reporting results to the senior management team.
- Developing solid relationships with key internal stakeholders to ensure marketing strategies are aligned to company growth objectives.
- Continuously delivering against targets and KPI`s.
Experience and Key Skills required:
- Minimum 3 years` experience in a marketing or communications role, preferably in a B2B setting.
- Ability to demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience in the planning and implementation of marketing and lead generation activities.
- Demonstrate experience of copywriting blogs, webinars, marketing materials and making presentations to internal teams.
- Proven experience in key social media channels, including LinkedIn.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of developing and managing budgets.
- Ability to train, supervise and development direct reports.
- Ability and desire to succeed.
- Results-driven and competitive in a team-working environment.
- Creative thinker and problem-solver.
- Highly organised with attention to detail.
- Infectiously enthusiastic.
- Determination, diplomacy and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate others.