Credit Manager with a Recruitment Background
This role is a Management role within the recruitment sector.
It is managing a team of 6 specifically and will require the candidate to have prior managerial experience. It is based in the City of London meaning candidates must be able to get to that location (Accountancy).
Our client are an international recruitment company specifically looking for a manager who has worked within the Recruitment sector (Credit Manager with a Recruitment Background).
Candidates do not have to have been a manager within the Recruitment sector, however they must have been a Credit Controller or Senior Credit Controller with the Recruitment sector previously.
Any exposure to the Recruitment sector is vital to this role.
This role, Credit Manager with a Recruitment Background, involves
- Managing a team of 6 EMEA Credit Controllers
- Chasing both temporary and permanent Recruitment fees
- Setting targets and KPIs
- Holding appraisals
- Developing under-performance and managing over-performance
- Training new members of staff
- Understanding EMEA and the cultures of different regions
- Understanding the risk of having debtors abroad
- Setting credit limits
- Running credit checks
- Putting blocks on accounts
- Main focus on the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Italy and France
- Total ledger valued at 40 million Euros
- Dealing with high value invoices
- Invoices valued up to 13 millions Euros
- Setting up payment plans
- Handling problem accounts
- Based in the City of London
- Paying £38,000 with a 10% bonus of annual salary paid annually
- Accountancy sector
The candidate we are looking for must have
1. Experience working in the Recruitment sector
2. Managerial experience
3. Be able to commute to the City of London
This role, Credit Manager with a Recruitment Background, is an exciting opportunity for a manager looking to take on a new challenge.
It is based in the City of London and is a permanent role paying between £36,000 and £38,000 plus bonuses.