6 days left
- Full Time
£18,000 depending on experience
MUST DRIVE & OWN VEHICLE
An expanding established Chartered Accountants are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their busy friendly team in their office on the outskirts of Guildford. Having grown considerably during the past 2 years they continue to develop their existing team and open offices in Surrey. You will be responsible for assisting with the processing of payroll for a portfolio of clients as part of the services they provide.
- Experience of payroll - ideally
- Educated to A Level (or equivalent) with a minimum of six GCSEs at grade A-C, must inc Math & English
- Computer literate with experience in Word & Excel
- Must be highly organised and efficient
- Have a high attention to detail and be able to prioritise their work load
- Full, clean driving licence and own car essential
- Professional telephone manner
Duties will include:-
- Process monthly / weekly payrolls, advising client of salaries & HMRC payments and providing payslips
- Process all PAYE schemes, starter and leaver forms, providing advice on statutory pay to clients
- Day to day administration duties - updating codings, dealing with routine correspondence with HMRC and clients; and support to the Payroll Manager
- Managing Auto-enrolment processing and Workplace pensions
- Preparing and submission of annual P11D Forms
- Liaise with Clients and HRMC in writing and by telephone
In return the Company is offering a competitive salary with benefits of parking, pension, 20 days holiday (increasing with service to 25) and a friendly work environment. They have a relaxed culture and believe there is a life outside of work. They do not expect staff to work long hours, however when deadlines have to be met, the staff involved work extra hours as required in order to get their work completed in time.
Please apply if you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post.
When applying; please make sure you include a contact email and telephone number, as well as your required salary, notice period and whether or not you have transport. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions:
Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commercial & Office; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to permanent roles.