Project Manager - Highly Regulated Leading Organisation - Sussex
4 days left
- Full Time
Project / Management / Regulation / Engineering / Engineer
£50000-£60000 + Benefits
Commutable from Redhill, Brighton, Crawley, Horsham, East Grinstead, Tunbridge Wells and Surrounding Areas.
I have a new Project Manager position with a leading organisation to work in a highly regulated environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation and can offer both strong development and progression.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in Project Management, who would be happy to work with the following role:
- Project Management
- Customer Implementation for Products
- New Business Generation & Development
- Day-to-day Operations Management
- Manage Distributor Relationships
- Create & Deliver Project Work Plans
Ideally we are looking for someone with the following background:
- Project Management Experience
- Experience in Highly Regulated Environment
- Degree Educated or Other Relevant Experience
- Experience Managing Relationships with Customers
- Resource Management
The salary is flexible for the right individual, with multiple positions available in the organisation.
Interviews are available as early as Monday 23rd January and available for a couple of weeks.
Send in your CV or call Dan Jeffery on for further information.