Business Development Executive
A new exciting business development role has arisen for a market leading, forward thinking, innovative Information Company looking to further expand its Business Relationship team in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to nurture and develop the role within a fast paced environment, and personally contribute to the company’s exciting growth aspirations. With the majority of the top 100 UK law firms as clients this company is a trusted partner, and you will further cement these relationships together with increasing the client base.
The purpose of the role is to have responsibility for campaign success through regular engagement with clients and generating additional revenue. You will work as part of a team and help deliver new customers through consultative selling. You will manage accounts and develop the existing client base by introducing new products and by providing excellent customer service. You will make outbound calls to prospective and lapsed customers, to introduce new products and services to the clients.
Key Responsibilities: Finding and contacting prospective clients to advise them of products and trials. To start relationships with new, or lapsed, clients. Deliver personal sales targets and hit KPI's to generate sales opportunities using a consultative approach, to maintain and update various databases and to provide Xtreme service to new and potential clients. To support Court staff when required.
The candidate: The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator both orally and written with an excitement and passion that is appealing and contagious. The individual should be determined, friendly and polite, self-motivated and is adept at multi-tasking. You should be IT literate and always maintain a positive, proactive and professional approach. The fortunate candidate could come from a recruitment or information background. An understanding of Corporate/Banking legal research would be advantageous but not mandatory.
Responsibilities to include:-
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted adviser relationship with key customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Identifying and attending appropriate networking events
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Educated to degree standard
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Simply Health
- Health Food Days
- Centrally Located