Project Manager - Print and Art - Milton Keynes £25-30k
5 days left
- Full Time
Project Manager - Print and Art - Milton Keynes £25-30k
Our client is a world class creative agency and specialists in integrated retail communications are looking to appoint a Project Manager with agency process experience, sound production knowledge, solid financial management and an in depth knowledge of print production disciplines
As Project Manager for a major retail client, you will be responsible for working with the creative department to realise their ideas through development and craft, and manage the process through to delivery.
Project Managers must have good relationships with Creative/Design department, Artworking Studio and Account Management, be client facing, campaign aware, and embrace collaboration with multiple partners and stakeholders both internally and externally.
AREAS OF PROJECT MANAGER ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Regular contact with the team you are working with, client and all relevant 3rd party partners
- To ensure the best quality of output on what we deliver for our clients
- To help develop and drive the right process
- To work with the broader team with areas of specialism for each process
- The timely delivery of output for client
- Management and accountability for budget spends
Ability to motivate a team of people, to get the best out of people, to be able to develop internal & external trusted relationships (clients and partners). To develop and inspire
Assistant Project Managers when required. To be considered friendly and approachable, a go-to person.
Self starter, who is innovative in their approach to problem solving and prepared to think laterally on any given task.
To be a tough but fair negotiator with outside suppliers and all the agency’s internal facilities, in line with the agencies ethic of providing the best value for money, and management of costs, in the industry. The Project Manager must ensure that each project is delivered on time, to the highest possible standard and for the best possible cost.
To enhance our chances of getting great work by helping make the team’s thinking relevant and useful. To have knowledge and awareness of image makers - photographers, illustrators etc, along with an inquisitive mind, always seeking the new trends/ leaders etc.
Be able to demonstrate excellent creative and editorial judgement.
Suppliers/ Third parties - to source and manage the most appropriate partners to work on the agency’s projects to ensure that brand values, creative excellence and collaboration are at the heart of their business.
To ensure legal contracts are in place with 3rd parties.
Integration - to work across multiple platforms in print, interactive, mobile and film etc.
To ensure that each stage of the project from initial conceptual stage through to project completion, is signed off by all the appropriate parties.
The Project Manager is responsible for producing their own timing plans as well as liaising/collaborating with all internal departments and suppliers where needed.
- Resilience, positivity, inventiveness, drive, charisma, hardworking, energetic
- Great communication skills - able to build good relationships with their peers in the agency despite pressure or adversity
- Open and willing to share their knowledge of Print/ Art Buying advancements and technology with the team as well as the wider agency
- A team player who embraces the agency culture, gets involved with the various initiatives, enjoys working in a team, celebrates the successes of the agency and their peers and keep pushing for better work
- Leadership skills - the ability to inspire, and motivate a team of people
- Management Skills - ability to develop and execute a plan of action. Ability to clarify goals and maintain focus of a team
- Relationship skills - the ability to develop internal and external trusted relationships - be a trusted partner for clients on all aspects of delivery, as well as forge productive relationships internally. Ability to handle clients and partners
- Financial skills - to be able to manage costs, deliver against a budget and be accountable for all production cost management (billing, reconciliation etc.).
Proactively work to control costs
- Entrepreneurial - a self starter, who is innovative in their approach to problem solving and wants to get things done. An appetite to learn and develop further is a must, with a passion for innovation and thinking outside the box
- Proactively identifying problems - and searching for solutions
- Communication - remaining in constant communication with everyone involved with the project. Making sure that everyone has forward knowledge of the issues/requirements throughout the process
- Attention to detail - able to proof read artworks and the ability to cross reference between documents/Artworks
- Project Managers should have an in depth knowledge of print production discipline with broader knowledge across other specialisms
- Understanding of the print process and print terminology
The Recruitment Hub is a recruitment business and agency.
These criteria are not age specific and candidates of all ages will be considered. Both our client and The Recruitment Hub are Equal Opportunities Employers.
We would like to thank you for your interest in this vacancy and hope that you are successful in your application, however if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, we must ask you to assume that you have not been selected for interview for this particular role, we do however express the hope that you will apply for future job opportunities with The Recruitment Hub.