Senior Manager - Solutions Design (Multi Family Office)
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client started as a multi-family office, originally focusing on Eastern Europe but has seen the business grow to cover a broad range of clients from multiple jurisdictions. They are expanding the suite of products that they offer and as a result, have a vacancy in their Solutions Design team.
The purpose of the role is as a structurer to design and implement investment projects offering various asset class and risk exposures.
The successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of a broad variety of financial instruments and solutions (hedging, interest rate, a broad range of asset classes, including commodities etc.).
They will have understanding of securitization deals, bond issuance, Investment Funds and also be familiar with the structuring of private and business assets through structures such as Trusts, SPVs and Foundations.
The existing client base has a strong Russian heritage - so Russian language skills would be advantageous but not a requirement - but is growing to include a growing number of HNW Chinese and more UK centric clients
- Designing and structuring solutions for various investment and service offerings
- Highly numerate and able to conduct various calculations (such as coupon payments, yields, etc.) and financial modelling as may be required by an individual project
- Prepare information and materials for internal and external presentation
- Manage projects through their full lifecycle, from inception to conclusion, communication across the various teams as required.
- Liaise with clients in support of the Relationship Management teams as needed
- Select and manage external service providers (lawyers, auditors, fund administrators, etc.)
- Understand legal and tax implications and liaise with external experts where necessary; perform relevant research where necessary
- Assist with legal documentation - agreements, company resolutions, JV agreements, shareholder agreements, term sheets, etc.
- Keep current with new financial products and market trends