Part Time Year 2 teacher Wednesday - Friday
This is an exciting opportunity to join a two form entry primary school in Harrow on a part time basis. We are a friendly, supportive and growing school, situated on the edge of London.
We are seeking to appoint outstanding and inspirational teachers to join our school and become part of our fantastic team. The role would be on a part time bases, three days a week, from Wednesday to Friday.
We can offer:
- a creative school that values each child
- well behaved children who are eager to learn
- a caring, dedicated team of professionals, who are keen to develop their practice
- excellent CPD opportunities throughout the school
- a supportive and well-resourced school
We are looking for someone who:
- has high expectations and previous experience, preferably in Key Stage One
- is able to lead, motivate and inspire as both a teacher and a school leader
- has up-to-date knowledge and understanding of engaging pupils within a creative curriculum
- can support the school's ethos and become part of the team
If you have are a teacher with QTS and a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, along with experience of managing others, please send your CV to Luke at Reeson Education ASAP.