Bi & Data Manager
Southampton based market leading client is seeking a BI Data Manager who can come and take responsibility for all the development and support of their Business Intelligence (BI) solutions.
This is an initial 3 month contract offering up to £410/day in view of starting ASAP.
This role not only manages the overarching BI practice, but also brings the various people operating within this area into a single team by successfully leading and managing them.
Key skills of which all must be met include:
- Extensive experience managing Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing AND extensive experience
managing RDBMS platforms
- Extensive experience in managing projects and outsourced contracts, working in a structured Project
- Good understanding of all stages of Data Warehouse project lifecycle and development methodologies
- Good understanding of the capabilities of OLAP Cubes
- Good understanding of the capabilities of BI access tools (in particular BOXi),
- Strong Knowledge of ETL tools (in particular SSIS)
- Development of IT and BI strategies to support changing needs of the business
- People management and team leadership
- Risk management
Send an up to date CV now to be considered, and to receive a more detailed specification, and I shall be in touch.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com