3 days left
- Full Time
This is an exciting Marketing Assistant opportunity for a driven individual to join a growing team within a leading patent and trade mark attorneys.
• Internal Communications: responsible for key employee communications channels
• Website updates
• Responsible for the full logistics of all internal and external events
• Design: including working on pitch documents
• Producing all marketing collateral (articles, campaigns, PowerPoint templates & business cards)
• Well Organised and flexible, with the ability to manage and prioritise a large workload
• Must be IT illiterate including Advanced MS Office and Advanced Image Manipulation Software: Photoshop, Illustrator
• Educated to degree level with experience working within a partnership environment in a marketing role
To apply, please click on the 'apply’ button and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to Katie Richards quoting reference KR/907452 .
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you