Group Reporting Manager Real Estate
4 days left
- Full Time
Group Reporting Manager for a Real Estate business based in the City £55-70k + bonus + benefits
A Real Estate investment business based in central London is recruiting a Group Reporting Manager to support the Finance Director. The role will oversee the work of the rest of the team (4 people). As a Group Reporting Manager your role will be to work in collaboration with support teams in: HR, Legal & Compliance, Procurement, Tax and the Financial Services Group.
Role requirements include
- Cash flow forecasting and month end cash management
- Reporting to European Group Finance requirements
- UK Statutory Reporting
- Group VAT returns
- Partnering with non finance teams (commercial, investment, sales)
- Analysis and commentary for periodic investor reporting
- Qualified - ACA/ CIMA / ACCA
- You will have qualified in practice and been within a group reporting role for at least -2 years
- Strong ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Excel skills: pivot tables / vlook ups.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right but you are interesting in hearing about new opportunities please send me an updated CV for us to arrange a private discussion about your job search.